If your swimming pool is outdated, the equipment needs to be upgraded, or your pool doesn’t suit your lifestyle, it may be time for remodeling. Since 2007, Stewart Pools has provided quality swimming pool renovation services to families throughout our community.
If you are ready to explore your options for swimming pool renovation, call (817) 813-9002 to learn what we can do for you.
Homeowners make the decision to remodel their pools for a number of reasons. Maybe you have noticed that the surface of your pool is no longer smooth and attractive. The options for swimming pools have expanded significantly over the years, and you may be interested in some of the features and equipment that is now available.
Common reasons for pool renovation include:
- Restoring pool surfaces, tiling, coping, and decks
- Converting to a saltwater pool
- Adding new features to the pool
- Upgrading equipment
- Improving energy efficiency
- Changing the entire style of the swimming pool and pool area
Whether your reasons for renovating your pool are practical or strictly aesthetic, we offer expert services for swimming pool renovation in Fort Worth, TX.
I highly recommend this team for any repair or remodel jobs or if you just need someone to service your pool.- Jake S.
Would highly recommend them.- Heather B.
Aron Stewart is knowledgeable and professional, and helped guide our decision making process in a very helpful way.- Tom S.
At Stewart Pools, we are equipped to handle swimming pool renovations of all sizes. Our renovation services cover everything from upgrading your pool equipment and adding a few features to complete renovations of the swimming pool surface, tiling, and decking.
We offer many options for pool renovations, including:
- Surface styles and finishes: If the surface of your pool has faded, you can completely change the look of the pool with a new surface. There are a wide variety of styles, colors, and finishes available.
- Pool tiling: The pool tiles you choose can create a unique and custom design for your pool. We can help you select the shape, color, and design of your pool tiles to bring your vision to life.
- Decking: Upgrading your pool deck creates a beautiful area for entertaining and enhances the overall design and appearance of your backyard space. We offer a wide variety of options for pool decking.
- Pool coping: A new edge around the pool is a great way to upgrade the appearance of your swimming pool area. We can help you select a coping style that is best suited to the overall style of your pool.
- Pool equipment: If your swimming pool is not staying clean or you want to add a heater or automation features, we can help you select the right equipment for your needs.
- Plumbing upgrades: Upgrades to the plumbing around your pool may be needed to add new features (such as a hot tub or waterfall) or to solve an issue. We can complete any necessary upgrades for your renovation.
For many homeowners, pool renovation includes adding new features to their existing swimming pool area. The possibilities are virtually endless for pool upgrades, so we can create the ideal backyard space for every customer.
If you are interested in pool renovation, call (817) 813-9002 to start planning your remodeling project.
How long will it take for my pool renovation?A.
The amount of time needed for pool renovation depends on the work that is needed. A pool that requires resurfacing, tiling, and new coping and decking will take longer than a smaller job. We can evaluate the work that is needed and advise you about the time it may take to complete your renovation.
What pool renovation services do you offer?A.
Remodeling your swimming pool area can include replacing a few components or a complete renovation with new features and equipment. We offer custom pool renovations to accommodate the needs and preferences of each customer.
Our pool renovation services include:
- Resurfacing the pool
- Installing new pool tile
- New pool coping
- Pool decking
- Automation equipment
- Upgrading pumps, filters, and other pool equipment
Which pool components may need an upgrade?A.
Pool equipment wears out over time. In addition, new technologies have emerged with better performance and energy efficiency. We can help you find the best pool equipment for your needs, including pool heaters, filters, pumps, automation equipment, and more.
What pool repair services do you offer?A.
Most issues with the pool are caused by malfunctioning pool equipment. We offer reliable repair service for heaters, filters, valves, chlorinators, air blowers, timers, automation systems, pool plumbing, and more. In addition to pool equipment, we offer leak detection and repair services for structural problems.
What is included in weekly pool service?A.
Our weekly pool service is designed to keep your pool healthy, clean and sanitized. We offer three tiers of weekly pool service. During our weekly visits, we monitor the chemical levels in the pool, empty debris baskets and, if needed, backwash the filter. We test your pool for chemicals and add chemicals as needed for your pool to be chemically balanced and sanitized. When you sign up for weekly service, weekly chemicals are included. On some tiers, we skim the surface, clean the bottom of the pool, and ensure that everything is working properly. As an add-on feature we clean the DE filter and cartridge filter.
How often should my pool be serviced?A.
We offer weekly service to ensure that your pool remains clean and healthy, and that the chemicals are at optimal levels.
What are the benefits of professional pool service?A.
Having a pool provides hours of fun in the summertime. Keeping the water clean and the chemicals balanced requires regular cleaning and the right products. Professional cleaning and maintenance service allows you to relax and enjoy your pool.
Leave the job to our pool cleaning experts for:
- The best quality pool cleaning equipment
- The right chemicals for your pool
- Reliable and thorough cleaning
- Saving time
- Protecting your investment